Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Prequel

As you can see by the date of the picture above, we travelled to Sam & Ellas with friends a long time ago. This is Hoghead aka Octagon Man aka Terry on one of our many trips to Sam & Ella's for some pizza that's the bomb!! When we go with Terry and Sharon we always get cheezy bread, a big salad (and Terry always gives me his red peppers) and a large Rock Island Red pizza. Needless to say we leave stuffed....but not too stuffed, because sometimes we stop off at Braum's for a dip of ice cream. :o)

Terry and Cassidy have a great relationship. They annoy one another to high Heaven and love every minute of it. When we go to S&E, I usually drive. (I dont' know why) Sharon sits in the front with me leaving Terry and Joe to pester Cassidy all the way to Tahlequah. All 16 miles......her hollering and Terry whooping. It is a long 16 miles I tell ya. (but SO fun!) *Funny thing, Carly has never been with us! She is usually at a friends house.
We are looking forward to the next visit and trip to Sam & Ella's. We need to get a picture of us all in the chicken coop too.

4 comments:

  1. That's what I call the picture of the YEAR, the wild and crazy Octagoners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    p.s. Hope crazy, I'm wild, foot is not so tender and getting better, if I was there I would give out a wild Octagon big huge......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, stop by my blog, I have a little award for you today.
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you people need to enter a rehab program for this pizza fetish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friends, fun, pizza, and ice cream...

    PERFECT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Be a commenter...the world needs more commenters.