Thursday, August 14, 2008

15 Years

Today I have been married to my best friend and love, Uncle Joe aka Kenny for 15 years. They have been good years (with a mix of trials and tests) and we have learned a lot about life, love, each other and ourselves, and what it means to say "I do" in the face of adversity and trials
~I still do~
Kendall I love you more today than the day I married you. You are a light in my day and I love sharing air with you. I hope we share many more happy years together.
Love,
Suzy

10 comments:

  1. Okay.
    Just who is this "Kenny" guy?
    hmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww!! I bet the Joes are gonna kiss. Gross.

    LOL

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your day!
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just soooooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you actually have a blow up doll of Ken, and in reality you killed him and put his body in the storm cellar

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are so mushy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess since you've gotten used to putting up with this Ken guy, you might as well keep on keeping on.

    Happy Belated 15th Anniversary.
    I wish you MANY more years filled with wedded bliss and good food and lots of laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very happy (and somewhat belated!) Happy Anniversary to you and Uncle Joe. A milestone anniversary...May you have many more!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Be a commenter...the world needs more commenters.