Saturday, July 19, 2008

Okies in Illinois

I have been trying to download pictures of our visit to see Seeker and her family but Blogger is not cooperating.



Go here and take a look at her pictures instead. :o)

They fed us two times and we visited and had a really good time with them.
Andrea made a wonderful fruit pizza that CassiJo really liked. I think I'll make some soon. Mark also made some yummy spaghetti. Do I remember correctly that he put a secret ingredient in it??



We even got to attend church where PR is the pastor. I put the address into the GPS wrong so we were late, but better late than never right?? :o) Who knew that Illinois has STREETS that run one way and AVENUES that run the opposite?

PR gave a good message and I have lots of notes. Cassi was asleep on my lap (again) and I just used her head for a desk.

One thing that made me smile about the service is the absolute JOY that you could see and feel in Seeker and PR. They are truly full of the joy of the Lord. :o)

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome time! Family trips are great, but even greater when you get to meet with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't have CassiJo prepare some of her famous soup and salad?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Groovy: You are so right. I smiled a whole lot.

    Jenn: Now why didn't I think of that!?

    Seeker: CINNAMON!! YESSSSSS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went over the looked at the pics, seems as though no one got into any ninja fights? good..good

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you enjoyed a wonderful blog buddy visit!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Be a commenter...the world needs more commenters.