Friday, July 04, 2008

I will defeat you









We go on our Big Adventure in 4 days and I have to be caught up on laundry before we do. Why you ask? I have no idea.



That is why I am up at 1:18am washing and folding clothes and watching Joe vs the Volcano.



I was chatting with her until she had the nerve to go to bed!



In other news: Uncle Joe has a nasty ear infection that we are hoping and praying will be better by the time we have to fly. He got an external ear infection and is on some drops and he takes them so well. (Not like my children did when they were little.) He felt badly and went to bed early for a change, leaving me up all by my lonesome. (I am actually glad because he needs some good rest and maybe he can get it while I am not there to get in his sleep bubble. haha!!)



I think I am procrastinating the next basket full of clothes........and my eyes are getting a little bit heavy now. I must not slow down now! Keep. moving. keep..........folding............................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Most of this used to be in the floor. Not any more!! VICTORY IS MINE!!

4 comments:

  1. Our big adventure is in 11 days. I'm starting the laundry now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God! Who let you in my house with a camera!!!???

    Yep, I too am a veteran of the "still up and folding after 1 a.m. club".

    Best of luck to you in defeating the laundry monster...

    ReplyDelete
  3. GM: May the force (and Downy) be with you.

    LL: Ha! Victory is so close I can taste it....however fleeting a moment it will last. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have big adventures every day without even leaving my house

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Be a commenter...the world needs more commenters.