I am very tired and have nothing better to post than this.
1. How many keys are on your keychain: 8 identified and 1 unidentified
2. What curse word do you use the most: holy canoly!
3. Do you own an iPod: no
4. What time is your alarm clock set for: 6:00am (do i have to admit how many times i hit snooze too? OK 3)
5. How many suitcases do you own: 1 and i have to share it with Uncle Joe.
6. Do you wear flip flops even when it's cold outside: Only if it is for a short while
7. Where do you buy your groceries from: Harps/Walmart/Albertsons
8. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture: both. i have too many pictures of others and not enough of
ones with me in them.
9. What was the last movie you watched: The Illusionist (it was ok but wait for the video)
10. Do any of your friends have children: all of them i do believe....one even has 5
11. If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would buy: my house
12. Has anyone ever called you lazy: Not lately!
13. Has anyone told you a secret this week: it is Sunday so the week is still young!! I am hopeful.....
14. When was the last time someone hit on you: Saturday morning...Uncle Joe hit me on my arm and it hurt.
15. What did you have for dinner: cereal and toast
16. Do you wear hoodies often: no not often
17. Can you whistle: oh yes....very loudly too.
18. Have you ever participated in a protest: just protesting work
19. Do you think people talk about you behind your back: yes on a daily basis
20. How big is your local mall: it is big but a lot of it is empty
21. Are you shy around the opposite sex: yes they make me nervous especially when the smell good
22. When was the last time you laughed so hard your sides hurt: last week when Joe read me his Western Love Story
23. What movie do you know every line to: Wizard of Oz, Babe, Joe vs the Volcano, most Disney movies
24. Do you own any band t-shirts: not currently, but i used to.....
25. When was your last plane ride: sadly, 1993.
26. How many chairs are at your dining room table: 6
27. Do you read for fun: yes doesn't everyone?
28. Can you speak any languages other than English: I am fluent in the language of Love *snicker*
29. Have you ever cried in public: yes and i really hate to. i hate for people to see my ugly cry-face
wow that took 30 minutes.
now i am really really tired.
good night all