1. My first wedding was the first civilian wedding in the fort at Ft. Gibson. My first marriage ended in the first divorce at the fort too.
2. I hear voices that tell me to steal my husband's mouse.
3. I peel the top off pizza and eat it first, then the crust.
4. I hate celery but will eat it for $100 per stalk. Joe paid me once and I choked it down. :) $$
5. I have a terrible weakness for toilet humor.
6. I sleep with ear plugs because someone in my bed snores.
7. I have had three broken bones.
8. I have never taken drugs or smoked. Well once I had one drag and nearly choked.
9. I share my given first name with my mother and my paternal grandmother.
10. I am ditzy and I know it.
11. I don't like reality shows. They aren't reality.
12. I saw a tornadoe once. Joe and his friend stood out in the yard and watched it. I stayed inside.
13. My favorite movie is Joe vs the Volcano.
Just kidding. It's The Wizard of Oz.
14. I worked as a waitress once. (See #10 to know why I quit)
15. I twirled a rifle in high school.
16. I am the oldest of three siblings (brothers)
17. I won a waterbed in a radio contest once.
18. I met Joe two weeks after I got divorced. We have been together since. (14 years)
19. I have never met anyone famous (that I can recall.)
20. I have three jobs, one of which involved collecting urine for drugscreens.