Monday, November 14, 2005

Things I love about my Hubby

I love how we met.... at a friend's house by chance. He had the feeling there was someone there he should meet.

I love it that we liked the same things when we met the first time.

I love it that I KNEW he was the one the first time we kissed.

I love it that he proposed at Christmas.

I love it that he can save money better than me.

I love it that he wanted to be a "girl dad" (We have two)

I love his lips.

I love his chocolate brown eyes. I especially like how they light up when he smiles.

I love his beard. ( I love men with beards!)

I love it that when he plays the piano he plays loudly! (At least I know he is at home with me)

I love it that he loves to play music with his friends.

I love it that he is a good story teller. The girls love his bed-time stories.

I love it that he will take time to color with our 5 year old.

I love it that his voice calms me down.

I love it that he can deal with our 10 year old with tenderness.

I love it that he takes/picks the girls up from school every day.

I love it when he comes to visit me at work.

I love it when he calls me and teases me.

I love it that he knows my bad habits and he loves me anyway.

I love it that he can read me like a book.

I love it that he is creative and sensitive.

I love it that he is funny!

I love it that he loves his mother.

I love it that we go to church together.

I love it that we like a lot of the same movies.

I love it that he cooks for us.

I love it that his hands are very soft now.

I love the way he whispers French in my ears and drives me mad.

I love it that he knows my secret pleasures.

I love it that he notices me and things about me.

I love that he sings Frank Sinatra tunes in the shower.

I love it that I know his secret pleasures.

I love it that he is mine.

I love it that God lead him to me.


I love my Hubby.

1 comment:

  1. If I wasn't already married, I'd go find that man for myself.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Be a commenter...the world needs more commenters.