Thursday, October 13, 2005

Freakishly Short Post

Wow! It has been a while since my last post. Been busy working, too busy to blog. No one reads this anyway, so who cares??

If there are believers out there reading this, please pray for my Nan. She is having surgery to remove a malignant mass from her ovaries next week. She is 92 years old and in relatively good health, but I am still scared for her. She is a believer and I don't worry about her salvation. She is a wonderful Christian example, and has been all my life. She was the one who took us to church when we were little children. What memories those are!!

Gotta run.....my daughters are still up and it is past 9pm. It will be another hard morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Be a commenter...the world needs more commenters.