Saturday, September 24, 2005

Freakishly Long List About Me

I was on-line last night just surfing through the blogs and found a site that had one of my favorite things to do on-line: a list of questions for the author to answer about themselves. "500 Things About Me" I thought I would try it and just see what all it illuminates about me. I may or may not put it on here since it is freakishly long, and may illuminate some of my bad habits, or just may be TMI (too much information!)

I know I know, who really cares about all these crazy things but me? You know what? It's my blog and you don't have to read it. Go ahead, push the "next blog" button.......

Oh, you're still here? OK. Here is some of the list:
001. What is your name: Suzanne
002. Spell your name backwards: Ennazus
003. Date of birth: Feb 24
004. Male or female: Female.
005. Astrological sign: Pisces (not that it matters)
006. Nicknames: Suz, SuBo
007. Occupation: Office mgr of a medical office
008. Height: 5-7
009. Weight: my drivers lic says 140. That’s my story and I’m stickin to it.
010. Hair color: Dark brown.
011. Eye color: Blue
012. Where were you born: Muskogee, OK
013. Where do you reside now: same
014. Age: 36
015. Screen names: Aunt Josefina
016. E-mail addy: confidential
017. What does your screen name stand for: My husband’s screen name is Uncle Joe after his Joe Passe guitar
so I thought of the female version of Aunt Josefina
018. Pets: one dog
019. Number of candles you blew out on your last birthday cake: That's the same as #14!
020. Piercings: ears only…one ear has two
021. Tattoos: None
022. Shoe size: 9 1/2
023. Righty or lefty: Righty.
024. Wearing: pink undies and white embroidered night gown….my fave.
025. Hearing: The quiet breathing of my sleeping daughter
026. Feeling: tired and sleepy
027. Eating / drinking: nothing, although now is a good time to take a break..

So there you have it. The first installment of "A Freakishly Long List About Me"

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Be a commenter...the world needs more commenters.