Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hey!

My BF, Carol and I had a GNO last night.

She had her maiden voyage at Sam & Ella's and we tried the Dominiquer pizza. (ranch dressing for sauce, chicken, bacon, mushrooms, black olives and onions) It was tasty and different but nothing compares to Rock Island Red. :o)

We went to see My Sister's Keeper, a movie based on the book by Jodi Picoult. It was pretty accurate til the end of the movie. I was SO disappointed! It did not end like the book did. I wanted to stand up and say, "HEY!!!!"

I hate it when the movie isn't as good as the book. Don't you??

We had to go get a frozen yogurt/ sherbet from Braum's after the movie to cool down. Mmmmmmmm

We had a much needed respite from being "Mom" and just got to be our silly selves.

2 comments:

  1. I could use a GNO at Sam & Ella's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Head this way and I bet it can happen lickety split!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Be a commenter...the world needs more commenters.