Thursday, January 29, 2009

Onwards and Upwards!

Today was my last day at the office.

I arrived and there was a gas leak. We couldn't open the clinic for about an hour. There was no sense in everyone standing around getting asphyxiated so I suggested they go get breakfast and I would remain behind to answer the phones. If they came back and found me comatose then they would know the gas company didn't show up. (The smell actually was very faint and we had plenty of ventilation so I was in no danger I was assured by the physicians)

what a memorable last day on the job!!

I said farewell to my 8-5 family and left knowing that I am doing what is best for me and my family. Onwards and upwards!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Be a commenter...the world needs more commenters.