Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Stretching Post

I am really bored and stretching here for a blog post.

I am one of those people who has a pretty big purse full of useful things such as:

1 lip balm mint flavored...very tasty
1 lip gloss Rimmel Snog
1 bendy foldy brush
1 cell phone
2 Rx bottles
1 lotion B&B Tuberose bottle but full of Johnson's Vanilla Oatmeal
2 calendars
1 pair 3-D glasses
5 3-D cards
12 Holiday Giveaway tickets (i sure hope one is a winner!)
1 small notebook mostly full
12 notecards blank
2 written cards half addressed
1 gel pen
1 digital camera
1 ipod
1 Rib Crib mint
1 coupon for lightbulbs
3 bills
1 hot pink Cross pen
3 sticks of gum
1 address book
1 extra large emery board
2 bottles of fingernail polish
make up bag: tylenol, ibuprofen, naproxen, vitamins, zantac, tweezers, mascara and safety pins, emergency girl supplies
wallet weirdness: UJ's old college ID circa 1978, UJ's old drivers lic circa 1986. sweet note Cassi wrote me (Mom, you are the nicest mom I ever had. Love Cassidy) several expired American Eagle gift cards that I have been forbidden to throw away and sworn to keep, movie ticket stubs, 82 receipts (jk)
keys on my stretchy keyring to: my car, Joe's truck, home, work, and Gmom's
2 keyless entry remotes.


I would post a picture but that would mean laying it all out and I just don't want to do that right now. I have things to do before tomorrow like watch a movie, paint my nails, read a magazine and take a long hot bubbly bath.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Remember back when I had The Gobhole and we all posted pics of our purse contents? Are you sure you don't want to do it again? You would totally win!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Be a commenter...the world needs more commenters.