Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Carol!
(my real life friend... she lurks here so she will see this!)
I hope your day is full of:
(in random order)
kisses
hugs
laughs
more kisses
cake
icecream
chocolate
Dr. Pepper
cottage cheese
Cheetos
Tuna Sandwiches
swimmy water
or a
long bath
even more kisses
a nap
movies
gifts
more hugs
Happy Boobah to one of my oldest and best friends. We have seen each other through HighSchool, college, marriage and children.
She is the strong one and I am the silly one.
(So who is Mary and who is Rhoda?)
She knows the song of my heart
and I know hers
We will sing it to each other
if we ever forget the words.
Carol you are loved very much
you are a blessing in my life

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday to Carol. I've been away from the blogosphere and only catching up now....

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Be a commenter...the world needs more commenters.