Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas is coming!!







It is hard to think of things I want for Christmas....here are the intangibles:












You can never have enough grace......or smiles. Good thing about smiles, they are contagious, so pass some out!
















































Hugs and kisses are wonderful.....especially when they come when you least expect it or really really need them after a bad day.















Now the tangibles......









I am trying really hard to grow my nails out long and pretty. I have been told I have nice long nail beds so they look long even when they aren't. I would love to have a nice manicure from Shannon at Salon Secrets on York Street. :o)









I have always wanted one of these necklaces....costume jewelry of course.


































I missed seeing this at the movies last year so now it is out on DVD. :o)






Here is my fave B&B scent and I am out of bath/shower gel.....




















Dark chocolate is best....and good for you too! (if that is a lie, don't tell me.)






Our kitchen chairs don't have pads in them. Maybe if they did we could use the dining table more. ;o) (that and clean it off!)

Walmart has some black checked ones we liked, right Carly??










I need some new toons!!














I love flannel pj's! These are so sweet!














I must must must have a new calendar people! It is my lame attempt to try and stay organized.











This is my new favorite perfume. It smells SO yummy. (A little like Obesssion)


I wonder if it will drive Uncle Joe mad? I must invite him into my bubble to test the theory: Just a dab will do....just enough that you have to be "in my bubble" to smell it. Mmmmmmm





I have everything bought and wrapped. I went on a marathon shopping trip to Tulsa last Friday all by my self. I was so proud of myself! I didn't have any trouble in traffic, and only had to ram one person who pulled out in front of me in front of Krispy Kreme. I had ideas galore and cash to spend. I got the girls gifts here and there and everywhere (Carly did you really think I was going to tell you where I shopped? haha)


Uncle Joe got us a "together gift"
a Batman Black mixer. I am firing it up today and making some cookies. I think I might try Chocolate Chip Oatmeal and Snickerdoodles. We also got a pasta maker with it. I hope to try that out soon too.









I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a blessed Christmas, that you are surrounded by your loved ones sharing your love and laughter.

Thank you Jesus for leaving Heaven to come to earth, to share our air and walk our sod. Thank you for teaching us how to love one another as you loved us. Thank you for loving us when we fail and for encouraging us to keep on keeping on, and thanks for hanging around and NEVER leaving us, even when we feel alone. ~
..

8 comments:

  1. wow...those are some MAJOR hints, if a certain someone doesn't get you any of that stuff he is more than mildly retarded, he's the whole tool shed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you want things designed to keep you warm and toasty.
    yep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm... dark chocolate!!
    I'm growing my nails out too. Mine are like my Gramillo's... hard as rocks. I was lazy for awhile and just cut them to the nub, but now I am letting them grow out.
    I wish you and I could go get manis & pedis together!!
    Merry Christmas, AJ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delurking again to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi to you Aunt and Uncle!!

    I come here swooshing through the ether via many friends of friends' blogs...

    I think it's rather naive to ask for anything for Xmas (world peace, even a genuinely joyous smile!) except the easy stuff. Like a new toaster. Book tokens. Or a high definition TV... know what I mean!

    Anyway:
    Here's wishing you a Merry One
    And a Fantabulous 2008!

    ;->...

    from
    Gledwood
    "Vol 2"...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, did ya get anything on your list? I might have to borrow it for next year. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Be a commenter...the world needs more commenters.