Leslee is so bossy. She wants me to post weird things about myself. Well first off, I am not weird. Y'all are. I could post a whole bunch more weird things about you than I could about normal little ole me, but here goes:
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the '6 weird things about you.' People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. I recently started listening to classic rock on STAR 103 . When I started to like it i thought to myself, "I am finally grown up." In my mind, only older adults liked that station.....and now that I am about to turn 38, I finally feel like an adult. (I bet Joe is so relieved.)
2. I peel the top off of pizza and eat it first, then the crust.
3. I sleep with ear plugs.
4. I find a scent I like and wear it all the time until I get tired of it, or find something I like better. Currently I am still loving warm vanilla sugar but would also like to try some Pink Sugar from here. If Joe found something he liked I would wear that too, but his nose gets itchy when it smells perfume. (I will also add here that I love a good smelling man!)
5. I blush VERY easily. My face always gives away my emotions, no matter how hard I try to hide them.
6. I have only been drinking coffee for one year. (and I love it!....another sign I am grown up.)
7. I have freckles between my toes.
8. I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue.
9. I am pretty smart and intuitive about certain things (don't tell Joe) It just gets lost in this dingy shoulda-been-a blonde head though.
10. I hate those mail-in cards in magazines and rip them all out when i read the magazine.
Tagging: BandGirl, Carly-Fries, Ted, ANP, and Nerdine
Today I will go to the annual Sister's Christmas Lunch with my mother, her sisters (7 total) and all my girl cousins. We will eat and have a gift exchange at Aunt Ruth's . It might get nasty. They like to play Dirty Santa and I don't. I think I posted about that last year. I love to see everyone and visit and laugh at how old they have gotten! haha
My gift is pretty cute: a snowman mug with a matching stirring spoon, some "dash/smidgen/pinch" measuring spoons, hot chocolate, mini flavored coffees and creamer.....all things I love. :o) Is it wrong to take things you would like? I usually do, and have even ended up with my own gift (and promptly returned it for the cash)
Here are all my aunts: Betty, Ruth, Iva, Mary, Thelma & Velma (my mom) and Sandra
Did I tell you that Carly won the MRMC "Holiday" card contest? Her design will be featured on the card sent out by my employer. She won a $25 gift card from Walmart. As soon as I receive our copies, I will post a photo.
I have more to post but will save something for later........