I am having bloggers block right now so I will post this little (maybe boring) list about me.
1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? Green/cream Correlle
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The 5 Love Languages
3. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Spiderman
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Scrabble...Joe and I bought one on our honeymoon
5. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? someone elses vomit
6. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Is it time to get up already?
7. FAVORITE COLOR? I have more blue than anything
8. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? pea green
9. HOW MANY RINGS UNTIL YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? at home? 2 . At work 4
10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? none. i am done
11. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? chocolate
12. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? yes!!
13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? only if joe counts after a big meal
14. DO YOU LIKE THUNDERSTORMS? yes, if i am safe at home with my family
15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1979 Datsun pickup my dad wore out and gave to me
16. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN? QueenBee....really, I am a Pisces.
18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? Successful Bookstore/Coffee shop owner
19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? more reddish
20. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? half empty...i just drank it
21. FAVORITE MOVIE? Wizard of Oz
22. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Duh.
25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball or Ice Skating
26. YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST INTENSE PAIN? Physical: childbirth Emotional: when Joe got sick and I couldn't help him.
29. KETCTUP OR MUSTARD? mustard
30. HAMBURGER OR HOT DOG? Home made hamburgers
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Fall...Indian Summer
32. THE BEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? I loved going to Tennessee
33. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? home: My pictures. Work: clock
34. FAVORITE FOOD? chocolate...oh is that not a food?
35. FAVORITE THING IN THE WORLD? that's hard. i want to say Joe but he is not a thing. OK Then my wedding ring.
36. BEST MEMORY? when i married joe followed closely by when we became a family x 2
37. WHAT IS YOUR BIRTH NAME? V. Suzanne (and don't ask what the "V" is.)