Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Let's Get This Party Started!

Guess what? We are back on-line!! YAY!!

We have been with out internet for almost a year now, since our second computer died some time in January.

Uncle Joe finally made some calls, pulled some strings and broke a few kneecaps and got us some good dsl going here in th Joe Home.

One bad thing: We have no outlet near the computer so there is a cable strung across the kitchen to the nearest outlet. There will be a prize for the person who trips over it first. I do believe I will unplug it now before we go to bed, as I will SURELY be the one to knock the computer off in the floor.

So, what has been going on in your lives? It feels so good to be at home in my warm house blogging and not outside, kiping a signal from the neighbors with my trusty rusty laptop. (Now if we can get wireless hooked up in here we will be all set!)

4 comments:

  1. We just hooked up our wireless. It's so worth it...

    I'm so happy you are online. Now we can see more of you? hint hint?

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo! Is UJ gonna start up his bloggie again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!!
    I was beginning to think you'd decided to give up blogging all together.
    Welcome back!!!!!!!
    Oh, and I made that yummy cake with the angel food cake & cool whip & lemon curd.
    I am now addicted.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Be a commenter...the world needs more commenters.