Saturday, August 19, 2006

Baby Steps

Today is my birthday!

I am a one year old Blogger.

Blogging has been so fun over the last year. I am amazed at how large the world is and how small it seems in the blogosphere. I have friends from all over the USA to Norway to Japan to Australia!!

Thank you all for sharing your lives with me and thank you for letting me share our little corner of the world with you. I consider you all friends, even though we may never share the same oxygen. :o)

I think it is funny, the posts that I think are witty and funny sometimes got very little if any traffic, then something that I thought would totally flop got lots of traffic and people thought it was hilarious. Go figga! We also talk about y'all like you are right next door, and you are your screen names and not your real names. It is difficult for me to call you by your real names!

I hope I get to meet some more of you in the future.

So where ever you are today, have a piece of chocolate or a sweet treat of your choice in honor of my Blogger Birthday!

12 comments:

  1. Aunt Josefina thank you for coming by new home today and saying hi! I had to relocate to a safer haven and now you know where it is. Come visit more often! I am not as witty as our dear Susie but I do show lots more pictures!!

    Congrats on your first year. I am on my 6 month at blogger but does that mean I have to start the count over since it is a new blog. Hmmmm...at least I have a copy of 100 Things about me done!!

    Have a great day. I think I have a fudge pop in the freezer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never did the one hundred things. That is on my some day list. I am sorry you were not safe in your old place. Enjoy your new place first commenter!

    Wooooooohoooooooo!
    Congratulations on the Blogaversary!
    It is my Brothers birthday today too!
    We can share the cake from my blog..If he did not eat it all already...
    pssssst it is chocolate!

    Have a wonderful day!
    *^_^
    (=':'=) hugs
    (")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spirit: when I first started blogging I tried to do a 500 things about me. I did it, but only posted a few. I didn't figure there were that many people that would wade through my silly likes and dislikes! Enjoy your new blog....and don't start over with the counter....we know the truth. ;o)

    Raggedy: Happy BooBa to your brother! I'll hop on over to your place for some cake. I just tried to make some brownies and something went wrong. It took an hour to bake!! No fair!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy BloggerBirthday. Sorry I'm late.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogiversary!!!

    I'm going to Tulsy town this weekend, whatcha doin?

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Attempting to sing the Happy Birthday song to you in spite of having a mouth full of chocolate brownie*

    Blogging always surprises me... the things people think are comment-worthy on my blog are the things that I consider rather boring lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy One Year Anniversary in Blogland. It is a funny place, when you think about what people are interested in, and what they aren't. It is constanly surprising me !!
    Have a wonderful week.
    Take care, Meow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Bloggin Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all. You can send me presents if you want to.......

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm late to the party of course.

    happy blogday to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi hon! Happy birthday. May you have many more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on one year. I'm glad you're here!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Be a commenter...the world needs more commenters.