A line in our Sunday School lesson today. After Joe read it, I leaned over and said, "Sounds like a post title to me." We laughed to ourselves......
Yes look to the Aunt and see what there is to learn:
1. Always look behind you when backing up. (There are poles hidden in bushes)
2. Think before speaking. (I have tasted my feet in my mouth many times.)
3. Always read the instructions.
4. Refrain from gossip in public. You never know who is listening and who they are related to. So, save it for
closed doors. (I was talking, not bad, about a highschool classmate who committed suicide at a lunch date
once and was horrified to learn his widow was sitting behind us. Even if she had heard, we were not saying
anything bad,but learned a lesson.)
5. Always look in the mirror one last time before going to work. (I have been humiliated many times when I
realized I forgot to blend a swipe of makeup in or forgot to comb our my bangs....what a laugh that was!)
6. Never assume anything when dealing with the public.
"Is this your father?" "No, he's my husband."
"WHen is your baby due?" "I'm not pregnant" or "She is 6 months old."
7. When talking to someone about an ex, use all human restraint not to chime in on the ex-bashing. Won't
we feel stupid if they get back together?
8. Sometimes we can learn more by listening than by asking a lot of nosy, dumb questions.
9. Always check the pockets before washing pants. (I have found $50 and also lost things in the washer)
10. Pay attention in Psychology class....some of that stuff really works.
There you have it folks. That's all I have to say at the moment, but stay tuned, cause I feel like I am on a roll here.