1. You get the chance to meet all kinds of people. (I had a comment yesterday from New Zealand! Cool!) I feel like I know some of you very well just by your posts and comments. How many of us have met and maintained a real life friendship with a blogger?
2. You can help people remotely; by listening and lending an ear and an occassional guffaw.
3. It gets your creative juices flowing. People are usually so funny on these things! Why can't we be this funny in person? I personally don't think fast on my feet and usually have to ponder my comments.
4. It demonstrates the humor in daily life, and what fun that is poking fun at ourselves and others.
5. It demonstrates that most of the time you are not a freak of nature. Everyone has a collection of
nail clippers, pens, scissors and remotes, plastic bags and magazines
6. Brave people post hot spots in their houses to help motivate them to clean. I must get a digital camera. I have several hot spots. One is the bloggin chair/bloggin spot, but I can't seem to catch it unoccupado! :o)
7. It has given me a lot of fun with Joe in the blogosphere and out.
8. I neglect food while blogging so I have lost weight.
9. I neglect laundry while blogging so I got to shop for clean underwear.
1o. Joe can wear the same jeans two days in a row (or more) cause he doesn't sweat while blogging. (He does however wet them from laughing at some of you cwaazzy people!)
What are your benefits of blogging?