Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fortunately

Today we went to Whole Foods in Tulsa. What a beautiful store! When we walked in I thought I would like to work there. It was so vibrant and colorful and the smells were heavenly......

We have seen Alton Brown and Emeril shop at Whole Foods and we have wanted to visit one for a long time. UJ learned there was one in Tulsa so we went on a spur of the moment today.

Came home with several interesting items: Tandoori bread, veggie chips, sweet potato (ha UJ I spelled potato right!) chips, roasted veggie dip, beets, clementines, and an organic frozen pizza.

We stopped off at Pei Wei for lunch and here is the fortune I got:
A secret admirer will soon send you a sign of affection. I can't wait!! I love affectionate signs. I hope it is a sweet love note. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Be a commenter...the world needs more commenters.