Monday, December 22, 2008

And the Children Said, "Whew!"

Last night I finally got some gifts wrapped and under our tree.

The girls' gifts are all wrapped and color coded. CassiJo's are wrapped in mint green paper with snowflakes and CarlyJo is wrapped in B/W stripes. UJ's are wrapped in Batman paper, what else??

I wish I could have been here to see the look on CassiJo's face when she saw all the gifts. She knew I color coded them and called me to ask which color was hers. I almost didn't tell her but decided that unless I wanted 88 phone calls today asking me "What color is mine?" all day I had better tell her, so I did. She helped me out by putting tags on the gifts. She put 10 on her "big" box. I guess she didn't want anyone to open HER gift.

My brother in law, Jory and his family (from Japan) will be in attendance this Christmas. We are waiting (im)patiently for Kai and Baby Maya to arrive so we can squeeze them and kiss their little cheeks!

Merry Christmas Y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy family time and baby time and all the time you have together this Christmas.
    I've never color coded gifts before. That's a great idea!

    Merry Christmas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful and blessed Christmas, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We wish you the best Christmas ever. Kissy baby cheeks is just a bonus. :)

    He is the reason for the season!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Be a commenter...the world needs more commenters.